Wednesday 21 April 2010

BBS

Woke today to a bright sunny morning (and total disbelief!), so decided to do my breeding bird survey before I have to go back to work again... All the usual suspects were singing, and I even seen an unexpected Knot. Don't reckon I'll get away with adding it to my 'BBS' though! It was even still in 'Winter' plumage.

The rest of the day was split between more Birding (with little reward), DIY (necessity) and writing my rarity submission for the Burravoe Bean Geese I found in Feb. I don't know who I feel more sorry for though, me for having to write this crap, or the poor sods who have to read it! At least I've got a few semi-decent pics of them (one below), so at least they can only argue about the ssp, and not whether they were 'Beans' or not!







No comments:

Post a Comment