Friday 9 July 2010

Bring back the 'ashes'...

No... nothing to do with cricket. More to do with natures finest!

Ok, so the ash clouds were a pain in the arse for everybody wanting to fly, but for a bit of piece and quiet they were a god send!

Trying to record the calling Black Guillemots high pitch whistle, when they are only a few meters away, should be easy. But with planes and helicopters buzzing around constantly this morning, I found myself wishing the Icelandic volcano with the unpronounceable name would cough back into life!

On second thoughts, that might mean a change to my holiday plans if it does...... hmmm, looks like I'll have to do without my recordings, or just get up even bloody earlier!




Good to see skuas attacking some thing other than me...

No comments:

Post a Comment