Wednesday 12 May 2010

Quality Time...

Just got back from a very enjoyable family holiday to Dollar in Central Scotland. As far as the flights go, the 'volcano' was very accommodating, and didn't screw things up at all, and even Flybe managed to get everything right! (total shock!).

Apart from some quality family time, I even managed to get a wee bit of local birding in, and try and photograph some species we don't see very often in these island, and some that are just too hard to photograph up here!

I also managed to resist the urge to travel to Cornwall for the 'escaped' ? House Finch, or to Linc's for the Pratincole (well tempted!), as I'm sure I would be either single, or writing this from a hospital bed if I did...



Dollar can be a very beautiful place in Springtime....
Now I reckon it's time for some migrant hunting back on the islands! Fingers crossed eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment