Thursday 25 February 2010

MORE SNOW...

Well it's been quite snowy up here lately just like the rest of Britain, and just like everywhere else, it's a pain in the arse to get around! So it's meant a lot of local birding, and the good light and sunny days have meant I have been taking quite a few photos! The bad news is that most of them aren't any better than mince.
I was told that the more photos you take, the more chance that at least one photo might turn out ok....so that's my theory, and I've managed to produce one or two semi decent pics as a result!










I also managed to connect with the long staying Bearded Seal that had taken up residence in Mid Yell, after two failed attempts...
This beautiful mammal had a fresh wound on it's front left flipper, so a wee bit of a 'touch up' with photoshop has been done!


No comments:

Post a Comment